Saturday, April 15, 2017

Easter Cards for Scrappingclearly!!

Hi and Happy Easter to you all! I am having a quiet time home with the kids! Hubby has gone camping, and we are just relaxing here together after a very long couple of weeks. I started a new job and have been working 2 jobs, up until my notice finished with my previous employer and I was totally exhausted!!! Some crafting time was much needed! So today I'm up on the Scrappingclearly blog with a Design Team post of some Easter Cards, made using some Fancy Pants- Golden Days papers and embellishments, and some cool Vicki Boutin products!!






















I played along with the moodboard this month, which was a mix of Autumn tones!!


 No automatic alt text available.

















I used the Art Crayons to colour my bird stamps, and they are great when mixed with water on a craft sheet. I flicked some paint drops onto one of my cards with a paint brush. I also used the Acrylic Paints to add some drops to my cards, the paints by Vicki Boutin are quite thick, love them!






















I made a small tag, with some left overs and found a cute little bunny in the Golden Days ephemera pack.






















Hope you can check out the moodboard over at Scrappingclearly this month and play along, there's also a sketch challenge to inspire you and you could win a voucher to the store!!!
Enjoy your Easter!!!


1 comment:

Tracey said...

Super sweet easter cards Tania, great designs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...