Sunday, April 2, 2017

Scrappingclearly March moodboard!!





Umm, yes, so I am a bit back to front with my posts this month, but I forgot to share my Design Team layout for the March moodboard over at Scrappingclearly. I think this is one of my favourite mixed media layouts, it was a great moodboard!!





























I got to play with some gorgeous art crayons from Vicki Boutin, and a Heidi Swapp art screen with some Art Screen ink. This was the first layer of my page. I sprayed some Dylusions ink over the top and then used a circle stencil from Kaszazz and coloured with the crayons and then added some water to them to blend them!! They are lovely and creamy!




















My paper range was Chickaniddy, 365, I still have some of this left from my Scrappingclearly kit and I love it!!!

Thanks for looking!~!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...